I don't want your first impression of me to be based on age, education, race, occupation, etc.
Because of that, I'm going to keep some of my personal info a bit general.
Here are specific things about me I would like you to know.
- Common-sense, independent voter:
* I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican.
* I vote based on vital issues, not political parties.
- Realistic life experiences:
* married for decades and helped raise four children
* worked in blue-collar and white-collar jobs
* been unemployed before due to layoffs
* always lived within means
- Meet requirements for representative:
* U.S. Citizen more than 7 years
* at least 25 years old
* resident of Michigan